Playback desynchronization on Musescore.com when including fermatas and hidden stave
Steps to reproduce :
- open MuseScore software and create a new score
- add 2 distinct instruments/staves
- include fermatas on some notes of an instrument/stave with stretch value different than 1 (via the inspector)
- in the list of instruments/staves, hide the second instrument/stave, which has no fermata
- upload the score on musescore.com and play the score
Current behavior :
Whereas the 2nd stave is still played and we can hear it in the audio rendering, the red playback highlighting seems to follow only the displayed stave.
Expected behavior :
The highlighting shoud also consider hidden staves in order to be synchronized with the actual audio, in case some modifiers like fermatas come extend other parts' playback.
|MuseScore (64-bit)||18.104.22.1688021803 (revision: 3224f34)|
|OS||Windows 10 (Arch.: x86_64)|
Example score :
Temple of Time (TLoZ: Ocarina of Time) https://musescore.com/bokoblin/test-temple-of-time-the-legend-of-zelda-…
In this score, I put a baritone voice as the main voice, and a second one to simulate the echo. The first baritone has fermatas on phrases end's notes, and the second voice has no fermatas and is hidden, so the score is not bothering the reader with the echo voice. I put different stretch lengths so you can see the difference on playback.