Problems with measure numbers
I am experiencing many problems with measure numbers.
1) Individual measure numbers are not placed the same as measure number ranges. If I ask for 1sp for individual numbers Y position below, I have to ask for 0.2sp for ranges in order to have them horizontally aligned.
2) Measure number and Measure range number styles are not saved when I use "Save style" (or maybe they are saved but not reloaded with "Load Style"?)
3) Adding a measure with "Exclude from measure count" property in the score doesn't exclude it in parts, resulting in parts having measure numbers shifted by one after that.
4) The individual measure number should not show in a compressed multirest measure when the measure number range is displayed (or at least, there should be an option for that).
5) Measure numbers collide with other objects. It seems they are not taken into account for collision like some other elements are. They even collide with the treble key (using MuseJazz font)
There is nothing here that can't be fixed manually, but it is very tedious, considering that manual fixes often have to be done again when the score is modified.
Are these known problems?