[MusicXML] Export is missing Instrument-sound Tag
in 2020 I wrote an app that relied on the instrument-sound tag, as it was output from MuseScore.
Today I loaded some of my recently exported scores from MuseScore and with my surprise they do not work in my app. I did some debugging and discovered that the problem is in the MusicXML export of MuseScore.
The removal of that exported tag makes it more difficult to identify the instrument associated with a score part, since the instrument name can be different from language to language.
Could you please reintroduce that feature or let me know how to reactivate it in case this be possible.
I am using MuseScore 22.214.171.1248020600 revision 3224f34 on Mac OS 11.6.8