Toolbar note duration after undo
- Create new score
- Press "N" to begin Note Entry mode
- From the Note Entry Toolbar select a duration (such as half note)
- Add a couple notes to the score
- From the Note Entry Toolbar select a different duration (such as quarter note)
- File > Undo
- Add another note to the score
Expected behavior: The note added to the score in step 7 above should match the duration indicated in the toolbar
Actual behavior: The note added to the score in step 7 is a half note but the Note Entry toolbar says it should be a quarter note.
(Tested using r. 2393 nightly, Window XP)
The input state is now updated after undo/redo (rev. 2640)
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.