"Scales", a plugin to apply temperaments to a score, ver 0.2
I'm glad to initiate this forum session by sharing a new version of the Scales plugin.
Some Scales features:
* Temperaments are kept as fully-enharmonic 35-tone scales
* Temperaments can be manually added, edited and deleted from the user interface
* Scala scale files can be imported (well, at least a subset of them!)
* and (of course!) temperaments can be applied to a score
* an optional global tune shift can also be applied (tuning to a different diapason).
Before use, please read the included readme file.
The plugin has been tested with MuseScore 0.9.5 under Windows XP. It is known NOT to work with the current pre-release 0.9.6; it may work with the CVS version (I did not test it yet).
Currently (version 0.9.5) there are 2 limitations:
1) Among notes, only the 7 diatonic notes and D#, Eb, F#, G#, Bb are correctly reported to the plugin by MuseScore. All other 23 altered notes are reported enharmonically as one of the above 12 notes and will be tuned as such.
2) Small notes (acciaccaturas and appoggiaturas) are not reported at all to the plugin and will be left untuned.
Scales is based on code initially written by lasconic.
Any comment, correction, suggestion is welcome!