Preferences window doesn't go away (0.9.6 regression)
Steps to reproduce bug
1. Edit > Preferences > Shortcuts
2. Double click on a shortcut
3. Type a keyboard combination
4. Press OK to dismiss key combination dialog
5. Press OK to dismiss Preferences dialog
Expected behavior: Preferences dialog should close and disappear from the screen
Actual behavior: Preference dialog remains on screen even though it is no longer active or working.
Workaround: The only way I can get rid of the preference window is to quit MuseScore and restart.
MuseScore version: r. 2722 nightly
(Operating System: Windows XP)