Clef in part is offseted when system text is present in pickup
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new score with some instruments. (eg Bb-trumpet and C-trumpet). Choose 1 beat pickup.
2) Make a quarter note pickup in the Bb-trumpet part and enter some notes in the next measure.
3) Select the quarter note in the pickup and double click on "swing" in the text palette.
4) Enter some notes in the C-trumpet part as well, but not in the pickup beat.
5) Now the score will look similar to the attached score.
6) File->Parts->New All
1) The G-clef is offseted in the C-trumpet part as shown in the picture:
2) Notice that if the score is saved and reopened the G-clef shows up on the right place