Some shortcut issues
I have a few questions about shortcuts:
(1) MS does not allow the user to create Shift + Alt combinations. Nor shift + control combinations? Is there a reason for this?
(2) The shortcuts list needs to be better presented with headings to help the user find what s/he is looking for.
(3) There is a Ctrl + Shift + A/B/C/D/E/F/G shortcut listed. It does not seem to do anything in either staff or TAB?
(4) Would it be an idea to display the shortcut (if there is one) in the tooltips that pop up when you hover the cursor over a palette symbol?
(5) The user should also have the option to create a shortcut for entering chord notes below the current one. Currently you can creat a shortcut for specific intervals below the note but it would seem logical to have an "enter note name below current note" option.