How do I do this?

• Oct 28, 2015 - 10:36

I can obviously expand into 3 crotchets worth of semiquavers, but is there a way to notate this in MS. See attached file. Many thanks

how do i do this.JPG


In reply to by xavierjazz

Hi xavierjazz. well, I wouldn't call it "tremolo".

This notation that I am looking for is actually a strict repetition of semiquavers, which is not quite the same thing as tremolo. However, having been guided to the tremolo palette and after a bit of fiddling I have worked out how to do it. Thanks for your interest.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.