Crash when switching scores, both in text editing mode, where the caret is on a line that the other score's text box doesn't hav
Steps to produce (basic example):
1. Have two scores.
2. Have both in text editing mode (Add > text to create text boxes)
3. Press enter in one of the boxes to go to the next line.
4. Switch to the other score.
1. Have two scores
2. Have both in text editing mode
3. Enter text in both (make sure both have same number of lines)
4. Press enter at the very bottom of one box and enter more text.
5. Switch score.
Revision 59f3f29 on Linux
I think this crash happens because the caret stays in its "line number" even when switching scores. For clarity, say the caret is on line 2 of score 1. When the user switches to score 2, the caret goes to line 2 of the text box of the new score. When the other text box doesn't have a line 2, as in the basic example, it crashes.