Improvements to Plugin Manager
The Plugin Creator/Manager is a bit primitive. Here are some suggested improvements.
* editor should auto-indent.
* Help should be a little more verbose and offer a bit more guidance.
* "New" should include a default description line
* dialogs should not immediately be hidden while using 'run' (main screen comes up over the top)
* Should be smart enough to realise changes have been made to the plugins, and/or there should be a refresh button. Currently a modified plugin doesn't pick up the new code without restarting musescore.
* Plugin Console window on main screen would make debugging easier.