Keyboard nav "Quality of Life" issues
Currently, there are a few issues with keyboard navigation through a score.
- Keyboard nav in the Single Page view is quite broken. PgDn and End has no effect and both PgUp and Home has the identical effect of moving the canvas so that the start of the score is in view. I would propose the following:
- Keep Home's behaviour the same, but let PgUp be moving up roughly one screen at a time (similar to what it does in Continuous View, but only moving up instead of left).
*Change End's behaviour to put the last measure in focus (also similar to Continuous View).
*Change PgDn's behaviour to scroll down roughly one screen at a time (yet again similar to Continous View).
- In Page View, you can not navigate to the end of the score with the keyboard. Currently, End goes to the top of the last page and PgDn also stops doing anything when the top of the last page is reached. I would propose the following:
- Change End's behaviour to bring the final element in the score (i.e. the element with the largest x offset on the last page) into focus.
- Make PgDn do the same as End if it is pressed with the last page already in view. [I need opinions what percentage of the last page visible on screen counts as "in view"]
I would like opinions about this proposal. When we figured out what we want, I'll divide this into tasks belonging together and make separate issues for each.