[trunk] Velocity value is ignored in Note Properties
Setup: MuseScore trunk rev 4248 running on Windows XP SP3
1) load or create a score;
2) add a note on measure 1;
3) right-click the note, click 'Note Properties'
4) change 'velocity type' to 'user', change 'velocity' to a different value other than 127 (default is 127)
5) save the score, close it and reopen.
6) go back to the 'Note Property', velocity value is still 127
Result: Note velocity is ignored.
- The 'velocity' value is reflected in the score file as indicated by velocity tag. It is not being read by 'Note Properties'.