Ties do not work via note entry with mouse (regression)
- Create new score
- Press N to begin note entry
- Select a note duration (such as quarter note)
- Click on staff to add a note using the mouse
- Add a second note using the mouse
- Press + to add a tie (notice that no tie appears but cursor moves forward)
- Rewind playback and press play (notice that the second note is silent
Expected behavior: Probably note entry via mouse should work the same way as note entry via keyboard and add the second note of the tie automatically.
Actual behavior: In note entry mode it is not possible to add a tie to a note that was added to the score using the mouse.
Discussion: When you add a note using the mouse the cursor (blue line) appears before the note. When you add a note using the keyboard the cursor appears after the note. I suspect the placement of the cursor is a contributing factor in this bug. I would prefer that the cursor placement was the same regardless of the method of input. The difference in cursor placement also causes issues when switching between various methods of input.