How to translate 'repitch mode' to german?

• Mar 16, 2012 - 19:01

Subject says it all. I'm unsure how to translate that on


In reply to by Thomas

Thanks for the hint.

I watched the video on Finale and Sibelius. In Sibelius the tool is called "Re-Input Pitches", so in German:
Tonhöhen-Neueingabe. In the context it becomes Tonhöhen-Neueingabe-Modus/Werkzeug.
(I didn't say it would be pretty ;-))

In the German Sibelius handbook they say that the menu item is called:
Tonhöhen neu eingeben.

Alles klar?

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.