Cut a measure with triplets after inserting a new measure causes corruption/crash
Version 2.0.3, and currents 2.1 dev. and 3.0 dev.
1) "My First Score"
2) Enter a triplet first measure first beat -> Exit "N"
3) Select this first measure -> Add -> Measures -> Insert one measure
4) Cut (Ctrl +X) the measure containing the triplet
Result: corruption of the following measure (and of course, you receive a crash by clicking on it)
Eg: on this test file: Test file1.mscz
After cutting, the corruption is (expected: 4/4, found 1/8) and after Undo (expected: 4/4, found 0/1)
- There is several scenarios depending different triplets and so with different corruptions. Here a few test files (with always the same main steps: ie select the measure containing triplets -> insert a new measure -> cut the measure containing triplets.
- test file2.mscz
- file test3.mscz
- A last one (in a score I was testing with notes: all is messed after the corrupt measure): Untitled.mscz
- Nevertheless, it seems the necessary condition is that at least a triplet must be on the first beat.