Dmarcato missing in articulation palette
GIT commit: 1f49f8f
Windows 7 64bit
The dmarcato (v shaped symbol) is missing in the nightly build articulation pallet.
Though it can be copied from the symbol pallet to the articulation pallet or custom pallet, it is no longer regarded as an articulation which causes various other problems.
1. It is placed in the same vertical location as the note, which makes it not visible, so each one must be moved.
2. Since it is now a symbol the position is not adjustable in the Styles menu for articulation/ornamentation.
3. The symbol properties don't work to reposition it.
4. The arrow keys don't move it.
5. Since it is in the same position as the note, grabbing it with the mouse often grabs the note instead.
Unfortunately, I use a lot of them.