Crash when entering music on top of an unterminated slur by MIDI
This occurs when entering notes with a MIDI keyboard.
* Create a new score with a grand staff
* Select a bar
* Start entering notes by pressing 'N'
* Enter a note, e.g. press an e on the MIDI keyboard
* Attach a slur by pressing 'S'
* Move back by pressing left arrow
* Select 16th notes by pressing '3'
* Enter the same note on the MIDI keyboard again
Reproduced with versions 2.2, 2.3.1 and master (nightly build 2018-07-07-0955) on Mac OS X.
Note this only occurs with MIDI note entry. Note entry by computer keyboard is not affected.
|Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-09 um 21.11.16.png||27.97 KB|