2.3.2: lines misplaced when reading 2.3.1 score
Context: MuseScore version 2.3.1 from PPA and version 2.3.2 AppImage under Linux Mint 17.3.
1. Create a score with version 2.3.1 containing some lines; a sample score is provided both with and without forced system breaks (it is the first page of a score of mine)
2. Read it with version 2.3.2
Result: If system breaks occur at different places (which DOES happen, rather unexpectedly for a minor version update), lines are misplaced.
Expected result: Lines keep their place regardless of other layout events.
1) The sample score as loaded by version 2.3.1 (with which it has been created). Note the line under the top part in meas. 18 and its defined position (H -0.5sp and V 10.50sp, manually set):
2) The same score as loaded by version 2.3.2. Note that the line moved to meas. 11 and horizontal offset became -99.59sp. It can also be noted that several other lines changed of position: the one from meas. 31 moved to meas. 32, the one across meas. 32 - 33 is now split part above meas. 27 and part above meas. 33 (as now meas. 32 and 33 are across a system break).
3) The same score loaded by version 2.3.2, but with added system breaks to force the same flow. The lines keep their original places.
It seems as the lines attempt to remain in more or less the same absolute horizontal position (approx. relative to the page) even if the measures underneath move to other positions because of differences in laying out algorithms from one version to the other.
Of course, lines should keep the same position relative to the music they are attached to, regardless of other questions; the fact that the page layout changes from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 is already annoying enough by itself...