Changing musicsal font results in unreadable repeat barlines
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 3.0.0, revision: 9e94cec
Steps to reproduce:
* Create a new score, font is Emmentaler
* Insert repeat start end end
* Switch score font to Bravura (or any other font)
The repeat barlines are rendered too narrow and are unreadable. Esp. with MuseJazz one sees only a thick block.
Even switching back to Emmentaler does not heal the problem.
* PDF after creation (all fine): RepeatBarTestOriginal.pdf
* PDFs with switched fonts: RepeatBarTest-fontname.pdf
* The Musescore file with the problem: Repeat_Bar_Test.mscz