Request ability to directly add contents of image capture frame to palette
With MuseScore 2.3.2 it was possible to create a symbol with elements of various origins (image, symbol text, etc ...) using the selection frame of the capture tool and clicking in it with Ctrl Shift to place it directly in a custom palette because multiple separate items even selected sets can not be dragged with only Ctrl Shift into a palette without that frame.
But this is no longer possible with 3.0.x forcing :
- to select the set with the capture tool,
- to save the contents of the frame,
- to get the image file and
- put it back in MuseScore and finally
- to be able to place in a palette with Ctrl Shift.
With 3.0.x Ctrl+Shift moves only the frame.
Please, like in 2.3.2, restore this function in 3.0.x !