Glissando does not work properly when start note is altered
S4 - Minor
Start with the file glissando malfunctions.mscz
- Change the First E to an 8th note
- Make the 8th rest created an 8th note (press E)
- Double click the glissando to put it in edit mode
- Move the left anchor to the second E using shift+right arrow
- Select the first E and press + to tie the notes together
Play the song. Notice that the first E is not held for the 8th note duration prior to playing the glissando
- delete the glissando
It doesn't go away unless you either copy the measure somewhere or reload the score.
This is very much a corner case, hence the low priority. The workaround is to enter it the way you want it in the first place.
I didn't check for a regression.