Glissando across system is not drawn correctly when auto placement increases staff distances
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a score with two instruments.
2. Add a system break. Then, in the staff for the second instrument, add two notes and a glissando across that system break.
3. between the two staffs, add a block of text or other objects so that the staff distance is increased. (Auto placement needs to be active.)
The direction of the glissando line is not changed.
The direction of the glissando line changes. The more the staff distance is extended, the more apparent the bug is.
Windows 10 Home, Ver. 1803
1. The bug also appears for any system with more than one instrument (as in the case in the attached file).
2. The workaround is to hand-adjust the glissandi. However, the precision of such action is not very high.