Cross-staff notes don't cause existing beams and stems on other stave to avoid it
S4 - Minor
See also https://musescore.org/en/node/293262 for the initial report.
- Create a new score with a grand staff.
- Enter notes on the top staff above the middle line, so that the stems and beams point down.
- Add some notes to the bottom staff and move them to the top staff via Ctrl + Shift + Up.
- Expected: notes in top staff flip their beam direction to avoid the cross-staff notes.
- Actual: notes don't avoid the cross-staff notes, but collides with them.