Cross-staff notes don't cause existing beams and stems on other stave to avoid it
I don't know if this has been reported already, but I couldn't find anything. I noticed this bug recently:
- Create a new score with a grand staff.
- Enter notes on the top staff above the middle line, so that the stems and beams point down.
- Add some notes to the bottom staff and move them to the top staff via Ctrl + Shift + Up.
- Expected: notes in top staff flip their beam direction to avoid the cross-staff notes.
- Actual: notes don't avoid the cross-staff notes, but collides with them.
Edit: upload worked when I edited.