System items selected in top staff.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a score with two or more staffs.
- Select any note or break in the score, and add a system text (CNTRL + SHIFT + T); name it as you wish
- Select the chosen bar in the highst staff.
- The system text gets selected, although it wouldn't copy on CNTRL+C or delete on DEL.
- The text doesn't get selected at all, since actions don't affect these.
OS: macOS 10.14, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.12471, revision: d2d863f