System Text "BELOW" system
- Create a new score (same applies to parts) with two or more individual instruments.
- Add a system text (CNTRL+SHIFT+T) to any bar and put a text in it.
- Set the Setting "Placement" in the Inspector to "BELOW"
- The text is (as a staff text would do) placed below the first staff, not below the system
- The text is placed below the very last staff.
- I'm using Musescore for Musicals and do often have to place Texts below the system, such as "Segue", "Attaca" or "V.S." / "[- 5 bars break -]"
- Create the system text as described above
- (Set the Setting Placement to "BELOW". This makes it easier for you, when you create parts with only Instrument and staff. The text will be aligned correctly in those.)
- Unset the Setting Automatic Placement.
- Move the text as you like.
OS: macOS 10.14, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 126.96.36.19971, revision: d2d863f