Mixer: after undocking, appears in wrong location; when docked, causes program window to unmaximise
S3 - Major
MS 3.3.2 / Linux Mint 19.2
- Screen size may be important here. Try this test with a laptop.
- Make sure the program window is maximised.
- Open any score and press F10 to display the mixer in its default docked position.
Actual result: The program window becomes unmaximised. The critical factor is the width of the Inspector. If it is narrower than the mixer then the right-side of the program window contracts.
- Maximise the window again, undock the mixer and drag it to the horizontal centre of the program window.
- Close and reopen the program, then press F10 to display the mixer again.
Expected result: The mixer should be in the position it was when the program closed.
Actual result: The mixer is positioned on the extreme left of the program window.
- Press F10 twice to close and reopen the mixer.
Result: The mixer is now in the correct position.