Length of LINES not adjusting correctly in proportion to measure width?
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 188.8.131.5229, revision: 42da9ca
- Open the attached score, "hairpin_custom":
- Copy measure 1 to the first available empty measure.
- Copy measure 2 to the next available measure.
Note that in the second case, where the horizontal length of the hairpin has been previously adjusted, there is an obvious problem with the extent of the hairpin, which does not match the original measure.
Now open , "lines":
- Measures 1-6 contains a section of music with appropriate section breaks.
- Measures 7-12 contain exactly the same music as 1-6 (by copying the latter) but no section breaks.
Some corresponding lines have been highlighted in identical colours to make them easy to find. Compare these corresponding lines (and feel free to inspect others). It looks as if the lines may not be stretching correctly in proportion to changes in measure length. For example, the end hook of the line coloured lime green is in a different relative position in measure 11 than in measure 5.