Selection problems involving fingering near beams
P2 - Medium
S4 - Minor
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 220.127.116.1188, revision: 148e43f
There may be more than one issue here:
- Open the attached MS3 file and observe measure 5.
- Try to select the "2" fingering (above the beam) with the mouse.
Result: It is difficult, if not impossible, to select the fingering. The beam is preferentially selected.
- Try to select the "1" fingering the same way.
Result: Selection is relative easy.
- Now use ctrl+ click to select both beam and note, then use the same to deselect the beam
- Now right-click the selected fingering and chose Select > "More…"
Expected result: "Fingering" should be the "Element type".
Actual result: "Beam" is showing as the element type.
Now open the MS2 file and compare how easy it is to select fingering, even when it is right next to other elements.