Chord Symbol offset keeps resetting to zero
For a Chord symbol attached to a Fretboard diagram, its Offset setting is lost after Saving and Re-opening the score. Steps to reproduce:
- Start a new score, single staff.
- Add a Fretboard diagram to the final rest.
- Turn 'Automatic placement' off for both the Diagram and its Chord symbol.
- Drag the diagram below the final system.
- Expand the Diagram to Scale = 1.60.
- For the Chord symbol, use the Inspector to set Offset Y = -2.00sp.
- Looks good (see first image attached), so Save the file.
- Close the file and re-open it (File > Open Recent).
The Chord symbol has moved (see second image attached).
Note that the Inspector now shows the Chord symbol's Offset Y = 0.00sp.