MuseScore 3.5.2 does not playback
S3 - Major
- After I updated MuseScore to 3.5.2, I opened an existing score. See attached: Smugger's_Song-my revision.mscz
- I altered several notes (click+dragged to new position on staff,) and saved.
- I attempted playback by pressing the space bar. "Play" arrow turned blue, but playback did not happen. I pressed it again to stop (it did), and clicked the "rewind " arrow+bar, then the "play" arrow. No playback.
- I created a new document, basic treble clef, instrument=guitar, left rest at default (4/4 time, 24 bars.)
- I went into Notation mode (keyboard: "N") and placed several 1/4 notes. I then exited Notation mode, clicked "rewind", and "play." At this point, MuseScore locked up. (Window went hazy, top bar said "Not Responding".) After 2 minutes, I clicked the "X" to close.
- I reopened MuseScore, recreated the new document as before, and could not play back the notes. (No crash this time; "play" arrow did turn blue.)
- As I was typing up my bug report online, I switched back to MuseScore to check my steps. While I was in the program, the system crashed (Blue Screen, Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.) While I'm not 100% certain MuseScore caused this, it did happen while I was using the software so I'm including this in my report. (I also had Firefox and Foxit PDF Reader open at the time. I'm running Windows 10.)
- At this point, I'm saving this bug report, and will attempt to reopen MuseScore.
I've only used MuseScore for a few months, so I apologize if any of this is caused by my faulty usage. (The software is remarkable -- very comprehensive, yet easy to get started with.)
|Smuggler's_Song -my revision.mscz||18.35 KB|