Minor issue with end barlines not superseding existing barlines on measure delete
I think this is a bug, but perhaps someone will tell me differently.
OS X 10.10.1 Musescore NB 3fca041
I saw this when editing a larger score, so I decided to try it on a smaller scale.
Steps which I replicated in a small test file:
1. Create a new score of 10 measures.
2. Add a double barline to the end of measure 5.
3. Select and delete measures 6-10 using Edit -> Measure -> Delete Selected Measures
4. Barline at the end of measure 5 is still the double barline instead of the end barline.
I added three screen shots to demonstrated. To me, the last measure should ALWAYS have the end barline. Maybe someone can explain why not.