can't select any line segments in a range?
2.0.1, Win 8.1
1. Create a new score or open an existing score;
2. Add multiple lines of a specific type (slurs, hairpins, pedal lines, ottavas, etc.) to a group of measures;
3. Select that group of measures as a range;
4. Hover mouse pointer over one of the lines and right-click;
5. Verify that the context menu is titled '[line type] Segment';
4. Attempt to select all lines in the range either with (a) Select > All Similar Elements in Range Selection, or with (b) Select > More... and then tick the 'In selection' box;
5. No lines are selected.