Underscores in Lyrics are not copied badly/not at all
Muse Score 0.9.6
Windows Vista Business
When selections of notation, which contain lyrics with underscores, are copied, the underscores in the lyrics are not copied.
1. Create a score in 4/4 time for the instrument "voice."
2. In the first bar, add two half notes, then in the second bar, one whole note.
3. Select the first half note and press CTRL+L to add lyrics.
4. Type a word, then type an underscore twice.
5. While still entering lyrics, you should now be on the whole note. Type another word.
6. Select and copy the first 2 bars.
7. Paste the copied portion in the third and fourth bar.
There should be underscores after the first word of the first and third bars.
blah_____ blah blah______ blah
There is an underscore that goes through the first two words and ends at the third word.
There is no underscore after the third word where there should be
Two files: the first one is before copying, the second is after.