Hide courtesy clef does not work in context menu
Setup: Rev. 3692 under Windows XP w/ SP3, Qt SDK 2010.04 (Qt Creator 2.0.0, Qt lib 4.7.0).
1) Open or create a score
2) Drop a clef change at the beginning of a system other then the first, so that a courtesy clef is generated at the end of the previous system.
3) Right-click on the new clef and choose "Object inspector": check the "Generated" field
4) Right-click on the courtesy clef and choose "Object Inspector": check the "Generated" field
1) The new clef is marked as generated.
2) The courtesy clef is marked as non-generated.
This breaks the "Hide courtesy clef" mechanism in the contextual menu of a user-added clef.
The opposite of the above!
Staff::changeClef(int tick, ClefType st) function (file staff.cpp, line 340) the new clef is correctly created as non-generated and I could not locate the point when it gets changed.