Release notes for MuseScore 2.3.2 (July 31, 2018)
After the release of MuseScore 2.3.1 on July 6th 2018, we found a couple of regressions that we addressed in MuseScore 2.3.2, released on July 31st 2018. We also updated all languages to latest translations.
- #208006: Embed MP3 support by default on macOS
- Add access to MuseScore version and revision used to create a score in plugin framework
- #274258: Zerberus: add support for "global_volume=" opcode
- #274396: Zerberus (SFZ) instruments are too quiet compared to SoundFont instruments
- #12971: Same note in different voices and lengths plays only the length of the shortest note
- #197716: Pending issue with uploading score audio
- #271236: "Line visible" property not honored on screen for text lines
- #274026: Unable to save synth settings in two scores in the same session
- #274204: Regression: Ambitus causes a crash just while clicking on it
- #274309: "Regroup Rhythms" crashes the program if measures contain Measure repeat symbols
- #274432: Regroup rhythms does not work if the expected notes are shorter than the initial notes
- #274558: Crash when adding MDL instruments
- #274659: Crash on adjust measure duration in part
- #274803: MDL Workspace Not Displayed After Installation
- Disable "Upload Score" menu item while uploading custom audio, to prevent uploading different scores at the same time with slow internet connection speed.
See also the Release notes for MuseScore 2.3.1 and MuseScore 2.3.