MuseScore 3.0 Beta Update Release (December 14, 2018)
Today we are pleased to announce the release of MuseScore 3 Beta Update (December 14, 2018). Users have continued providing valuable feedback, and we have continued our torrid pace of fixing bugs with over 70 issues resolved in the past 7 days since the previous update! This release also brings some significant improvements to the automatic placement algorithms that should greatly reduce the number of times you need to override its decisions.
Download MuseScore 3.0 Beta Update (December 14, 2018)
- Significant autoplace improvements to follow standard engraving practice
- Further improvements in import of scores from MuseScore 2
- Better support for AZERTY keyboards
- Many crashes fixed, especially for macOS
- Fixes for "Save online"
- Fixes for playback tempo issues
- Fixes for playback and audio export of parts
- Fixes for linked parts and staves
- Fixes for page layout
- Fixes for text editing
- Fixes for layout of slurs, pedal, hairpins, and other elements
- Fixes for CJK character support
- Fixes for workspace and palette customization
- This update is fully compatible with macOS versions from 10.12 up to 10.14. Unfortunately, supporting older versions becomes harder day by day. We have stopped supporting versions previous to 10.12 for now. We look forward to supporting older versions in the future (it could happen due to the release of Qt 5.9.8 in Q1 2019).