Sheet music

• Aug 31, 2020 - 20:01

I dont understand what are these things, sorry for low resolution but i hope someone will help me 54564544242.PNG 6565442342.PNG 4545423234.PNG 54545445342.PNG

Attachment Size
54564544242.PNG 4.14 KB
6565442342.PNG 5.75 KB
4545423234.PNG 7.51 KB
54545445342.PNG 4.64 KB


I'd be curious to see 4545423234 in context. It looks like a strange way to notate a quadruple stop (played as an arpeggio on a violin). In the picture the 8th notes don't look like grace notes, but I'd bet there is more to that measure after the dotted 1/2 note.


Means to play Solo (alone) and Catabile (song like). These are both common indications in music.

In reply to by megar34

To notate it like it is in the score you'll need to use the master palette (press z to see it) find the Let ring tie symbol and apply it to the note. Once you adjust its position it will only look right but not play right. What Ziya showed is a more common way to notate this and clarifies what is intended.

In reply to by flavius.vitellius

This is not a typical note-writing style for the Pianoforte instrument. But a musician can intuitively guess what this does.

There is only one way to do this on the piano, and that is the sostenuto (middle) or sustain pedal (right).
We see in the screenshot that the distance between the arpeggio is more than one octave. This confirms that a pedal is required (If these notes are played with the left hand only). If your right hand isn't currently busy, you can easily do this with two hands (a kind of trick).

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.