Symbol for Smooth Transition Between Pitches?

• Mar 2, 2021 - 20:10

Is there a notation symbol that indicates a continuous change in pitch between two notes?
I'm not talking about legato, I'm trying to indicate sliding your finger up or down the violin to transition smoothly between two notes.

If this exists, what does it look like?
And does it exist in Musescore?

Edit: I might be looking for "Portamento"


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.