Problem crescendoing after sfp
Experimenting with new single note dynamic feature in beta
Scenario 1 -
1) Tie two whole notes over two 4/4 measures
2) Add a sudden forte piano mark to the first note
3) Add crescendo to fortissimo on beats 5 - 8.
Result: Note accents and immediately drops in velocity, then increases back to fortissimo the next measure as expected
Scenario 2 -
1) Place an 8th note at the end of a measure, tied to a whole note the next measure.
2) Sudden forte piano on the eighth note
3) Crescendo on the following whole note to fortissimo.
Expected result: Volume would duck after eighth note and rise back to fortissimo the following measure
Actual Result: Volume ducks after eighth note and does not crescendo at all the next measure.
See attached musescore file for both scenarios Sforte piano- crecendo.mscz