Copy and paste of single selected notehead copies pitch but not duration
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium; Product ID: 00359-OEM-8992687-00010.
HW: AMD-A4-3300M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.90 GHz.
Memory: 6.00 GB
System Type: 64 bit
Model: HP Pavilion G7
MuseScore Version: 2.0.2; Revision: F51dc11.
Description of Problem:
The copy and past operation of a quarter note with a double-dot to replace a full note fails: the Full Note remains unchanged.
Steps to Reproduce:
Note: Creating the full score probably is not necessary. I'm including this to reproduce as much as possible the environment in which the bug was discovered, in case has something to do with the bug.
1. Create a score in standard orchestra order with 4/4 time, consisting of 3 Coronets at the top, followed by 3 Violins, followed by 2 violas, followed by by 2 Violonncellos, followed by 1 Contrabass.
2. Add a whole note to either the Violoncello or Contrabass stave. The whole note will be placed at the beginning of the measure.
3. Add a quarter note to the following measure. The quarter note will be placed at the beginning of the measure.
4. Click on the quarter note to select it.
5. Click the single-dot icon at the top of the screen to add a single-dot to the quarter note.
6. Click the double-dot icon at the top of the screen to add a double-dot to the quarter note.
7. Click to select the double-dot quarter note. It will gain focus.
8. Right click over the double-dot quarter note, and select copy.
9. Click to select the whole note. It will gain focus.
10. Right click over the whole note, and select paste.
Result: The whole note is not replaced, but remains as a whole note, losing focus.