Select note values onto multimeasure rests in parts leads to corruption and crash
2.0.3 version / Windows 7
First reported: https://musescore.org/en/node/119526
1) "My First Score"
2) File -> Parts -> New All -> Ok
3) View part
4) Select the multimeasure rests (hightlighted)
5) Press 4 (or select the 8th note value)
Result: corruption in part (after press M for disable the mm. rests), and in main score.
- Other example which leads to a crash:
At step #5: type 8, or select the double whole note instead the eight note value
6) Go in main score: enter five half notes