Vertical frame "Bottom gap" doesn't works in Inspector
S4 - Minor
GIT commit d98a3d3 / Windows7
1) "My First Score"
2) Click on the edging (dotted line) of vertical frame
3) In Inspector: change the value of "Bottom gap"
Result: not any change.
- "Top gap" and "Height" are working as expected.
Fixed in branch master, commit fccc717a4b
fix #125931: Vertical frame Bottom gap does't work in inspector
I observe two things now:
1) The layout of the page is différent. The vertical frame is further from the top of the page compared to 2.0.3. This does not seem ideal at first glance (BTW, the positioning of "Title" is bad, stuck to the frame edge, but that is another question, I think, quite widely anterior to that one)
2) In Inspector, with 2.0.3, the default values indicated were "0,00sp"
Now, values are 7 (for Top gap, Bottom gap), and appear grayed (never a good feeling, anyway, I do not like these "things" that seem inactive!)
Is it the expected result (for both points 1 and 2)?
Fixed in branch master, commit 7b2df241b4
fix #125931 Vertical frame gaps
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.