Text in textframe disappears with Ctrl-C
Open "My First Score":
1) press Esc twice to make sure nothing is selected
2) Replace title with "This is a test"
3) right click the title box, being careful *not* to first select it (so it is still black)
4) select Edit Element from the context menu
5) hit Home & Shft-End to select the text (It is now inverted, as in classical selection)
6) press Ctrl+C
Result: a missing glyph replaces the selected text.
(Note: This came about because I did not realize I could select the text by double clicking it)