Changing Time Signature causes existing measure rest to move
In this thread https://musescore.org/en/node/141421 we discussed time signatures causing rests to move around in the score. I have finally discovered how to reproduce this from scratch. I've attached my score and this is what I did:
1. new score - choose instruments
2. add 3 instruments (click OK) - it may work with 2 instruments I didn't test it.
3. I used 6/8 time signature but it works on others as well
4. Reopen instruments and hide 1 instrument
5. Insert a different time signature into a measure after 1
result is the rest in the measure with the time signature jumps to later in the score. If you click the last note/rest in the measure before the time change and press right arrow the screen will jump to the spot the rest moved to. adding a note (such as pressing 4 B at this time will cause the measure to display properly and the screen will return to that measure.
|Moving rests.mscz||9.02 KB|