Changes made in Text Properties do not affect all selected elements
When multiple elements are selected in a score, and text properties are used to change them, only the first item that was selected is effected by the change. All other elements remain unchanged.
I have attached a score that can be used to show the problem.
1) Open the attached score
2) Right-click the first dynamic marking on the soprano line
3) Go to 'Select' and either choose 'All Similar Elements', or 'All Similar Elements In Same Staff'. You will see that now all of the dynamics are selected
4) Right-click the first dynamic marking and choose 'Text Properties' - note that all dynamics remain selected.
5) Change the property from 'Dynamics' to 'Dynamics vocal'
6) Click 'OK' to close the 'Text Properties' dialogue.
The result is that only the first dynamic that was selected has taken the new style, but all of the rest remain unchanged. The expected behavior is that all of the elements that were selected should take the new style.