1) To Coda and D.S. stopped working and 2) A "2nd time To Coda" mark?
I'm transcribing a 1950 choral score, printed with lots of jumps, presumably to save printing costs.
1) D.S. was working earlier for me, but now it doesn't.
I added "To Coda" and "Coda" marks, but they don't work either. The player passes right over them, even though the Inspector shows the labels match.
2) More interestingly, how do I get the "To Coda" mark to activate only the 2nd time through, as printed in the published version? (see PDF attached). Neither my copy of Marc's book nor the online Handbook addresses this issue.
The relevant marks in the scanned PDF score and the MuseScore file are as follows:
- the Segno : top of PDF page "4" (mscz measure 25)
- "2nd Time To Coda" : middle of PDF page "6" (mscz measure 51)
- the D.S. : bottom of PDF page "10" (mscz measure 95)
- the CODA mark : top of PDF page "11" (mscz measure 96)