Test and hope on Musicxml export
I'm Hu Haipeng, a Chinese blind musician and braille music transcriber. I'm discussing with another expert, Mike, to build up a Musescore library which is exclussively for blind musicians, producing both Musescore and (from my transcription) braille editions of important scores, especially difficult-to-transcribe chamber, vocal and orchestral pieces. Before this project, I'd like to see Musescore has good support for Musicxml export, for after a bunch of test, I found many important things are not exported. Since this is not a specific bug report, I open this in General Discussion.
Now I come with an example of lots of things for testing. It was originally used to test braille music translation using Sibelius, which exported very good Musicxml file. I had Mike to enter it in both Musescore 2 and 3, and then I exported them using both versions. The Musescore files are complete, but the output xml have the following issues:
1. m4: Accel. exported in Musescore 2, but not in 3
2. M8: The parenthesis in the chord are not exported, as either symbol or attribute.
3. M17: Laissez vibrer not exported. it should be exported as either a tag with the SMUFL name or as a tie only having start value.
4. M18: dotted barlines not exported. The dotted barlines will split the measure into three segments, and are put at the end of the previous two. The second and three must have the measure numbers set to x1 and x2, implicit.
5. M19-23: All trills are not exported, only an end of trill line is found at m23.
6. M25: Feather beams not exported. There are accel and rit of such beams defined in Musicxml specification.
I warmly look forward to our discussion on implementation. Thank you in advance!
|implementation test.zip||51.35 KB|