Pedal line auto placement disablement and offsets not saved
Disabling auto placement on a pedal line (of any type) is forgotten after the score is saved and re-opened. X and Y offsets are also lost.
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.20685, revision: c1a5e4c
Steps to reproduce...
1. Open the attached score (test_pedal_line_placement.mscz).
2. Disable auto placement for the six pedal lines in measures one to six.
3. Set X offset to 2.00sp for each of the six pedal lines.
4. Set Y offset to 14.00sp for each of the six pedal lines.
5. Save the score and close it.
6. Re-open the saved score.
Expected result : the six pedal lines are drawn in their offset positions, with auto placement disabled.
Actual result : the six pedal lines are drawn in their default positions, with offsets set to zero and auto placement re-enabled.
This does not happen for other lines (repeat the above test for the lines in measures 7 onwards). N.B. I haven't tried this for all line types available in v3.0.